An Infopeople Webinar
- Are you familiar with the latest trends in young adult literature?
- Are you looking for new authors?
- Do you need a list of the latest "hot" books for YAs?
- Do you want recommendations for the best adult and new adult titles for YAs?
The world of young adult literature is an innovative, dynamic one that has become one of the most vibrant areas of publishing. Each publishing season brings a host of new titles, new forms, and new formats, many of which require new methods of evaluation.
Keeping up with these changes and the 5,000+ new titles flooding the market annually can be a full-time job. This webinar will help you identify new trends and the best new titles for your collection.
At the end of this one-hour webinar, participants will be familiar with:
- Trends in YA literature and publishing
- New YA novels that comprise "first purchases"
- Nonfiction for both recreational and classroom use
- Graphic novels and comics
- Adult books for young adults and new adults
This webinar will be of interest to both public and school library staff with young adult collection development responsibility.
If registering with less than 30 MINUTES from the start of the webinar you can join directly from the thank you page by clicking the Join Now button. If you pre-registered you will receive an email with login link and a reminder email the day before the event.
To register or for more information, visit https://infopeople.org/civicrm/event/info?id=555&reset=1.