Please excuse cross-postings.
The Great Lakes Resource Sharing Conference on June 9 and 10, 2016 is fast approaching. The $75 registration rate has been extended through May 23, so don’t miss out! Register now before the fee increases. The fee goes up to $95 after May 23.
The conference-rate room block at the Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing in Indianapolis, Indiana is full. Rooms may be available at the regular rate. See the conference website at http://glrsc.org/hotel for hotel options.
Schedule in brief:
Thursday, June 9, 2016
· 12:30 to 3:15 PM—OCLC custom holdings workshop; data blitz with short, practical presentations; Unlocking the Interlibrary Loan Code for the United States
· 3:30 to 4:30 PM—OCLC update
· 5:00 to 6:00 PM—Opening reception
· 5:50 to 7:15 PM—Dine-arounds or dinner on your own
· 7:30 to 8:30 PM—Trivia contest with prizes
Friday, June 10, 2016—9:00 AM to 3:45 PM
· Keynote address
· Concurrent sessions
· Breakfast, lunch, and breaks included
Keynote Address: Heidi Nance, Head of Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery Services / Information Resources and Scholarly Communications Strategic Projects Librarian, University of Washington Libraries
- Using Borrowing Data to Better Understand Our Users
- Writing a Comprehensive ILL Operations Report
- Occam’s Reader: Why Do We Wish to Share E-books?
- Set Sail With SRCS Indiana
- And many more!
The conference registration fee is $75 ($95 for registration after May 23) and includes the preconference on Thursday, June 9, and all sessions, breakfast, and lunch on Friday, June 10.
Join your resource sharing partners and set sail for the future with us!
For hotel reservations, a full program schedule, and other information, visit the conference website.
Sent on behalf of the 2016 Great Lakes Resource Sharing Conference Planning Committee by
Shelly S. Miller
Continuing Education Coordinator
OhioNET | 1500 West Lane Avenue | Columbus, OH 43221-3975
(800) 686-8975 x37 | firstname.lastname@example.org