The 2017 KPLA Conference Planning Committee is excited to announce the registration for KPLA 2017 is finally live. You can get to the registration page by visiting:
This year’s conference (Libraries: The Community’s Classroom) will feature exciting sessions and speakers. When registering, please pay attention to the fact that your number of options has grown. We are offering more pre-conferences and attendance options than ever before, so make sure you are selecting the option(s) you desire. If you have any questions, please ask!
Program Lineup & Schedule
Do take notice of all the great pre-conferences and world-class guest speakers who will be at the conference in Lexington. A full schedule of presentations/presenters will be available VERY soon. You can count on an action-packed, fact-filled, information-rich conference with more options than ever before (or at least in my memory)!
Hotel Reservations Link
- Conference Planning Committee Chair: Mark Adler
- Paris-Bourbon County Public Library
- Phone: 859-987-4419×103
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Questions regarding conference content and programming can be directed to Mark Adler, (Paris-Bourbon County Library, firstname.lastname@example.org, 859-987-4419 x103)
- Questions regarding registration should be directed to King Simpson KPLA Treasurer
- Logan County Public Library
- Phone: 270-726-6129
- E-mail: email@example.com