SWON provides a variety of benefits to Supporting Members.
- Low cost or free continuing education, taught by SWON's staff and others.
- Direct Lend agreements with some Supporting Members. This gives you access to a large and varied regional collection without negotiating those arrangements yourself.
- Consulting or on-site programming of your choice, up to 4 hours per year (including preparation). This is led by either our Technology Educator or Executive Director. Additional hours may be purchased or a project may be priced at a flat fee rate.
- Vendor discounts.
- Technology to lend at great prices. Includes instruction on request.
- Special Interest Groups - support and development.
- Eligibility to apply for SWON's Maker Space Grant
Learn more about SWON's membership levels and how you become a Supporting Member.